It hasn't really hit me yet. It probably will tomorrow because I don't have to do my shot tonight.
My final tribute is to my workplace. I am a contractor (work for ICON) at PECO. I have been so "lucky" that they held my position open for me last year. I was out from July to October. Then, they let me return on a 3 day work schedule. The fact that I have such an understanding boss, and a niche here at PECO worked great with my illness. I could still be a contributor. If they needed someone full time, I would not have a job. So, it is great - how things worked out. I plan to work 3 day weeks until my blood levels return to normal (no sense in jumping right back in, right?)
My next posting will not be until after my doctor's appointment on July 24th. Between now and then, I am just going to be working out daily and trying to get my strength/endurance back.
Peace,
Greta
No comments:
Post a Comment