I had some concerns late in the week this past week. My discharge into my drain was cloudy and reeked! I looked it up on the internet and sites cautioned regarding infection. Tues and Weds it was bad. Thurs it seemed to clear up. Friday, cloudy again. I called the doctor and got some antibiotics (which I did not take because Sat and Sun looked clear again). Today, I have an infection around the tube where it inserts into my skin. I am taking the antibiotics and using an ointment on the skin.
On Friday, I had two more moles removed. This appointment had been scheduled back in March, but we needed to wait until my surgeries were completed before more excavating. Pathology should be in on these in 7 to 10 days. My experience is that the results are in much quicker than that. I will post when I get the results.
The picture below is how I have been passing my time! Traz turns 16 tomorrow! - What I really needed mom, was to borrow the car keys.....see you later, can I have them please...... TIME TO DRIVE!
On Friday, I had two more moles removed. This appointment had been scheduled back in March, but we needed to wait until my surgeries were completed before more excavating. Pathology should be in on these in 7 to 10 days. My experience is that the results are in much quicker than that. I will post when I get the results.
The picture below is how I have been passing my time! Traz turns 16 tomorrow! - What I really needed mom, was to borrow the car keys.....see you later, can I have them please...... TIME TO DRIVE!
I am doing my exercises once or twice a day. They recommended 2 to 3 times a day and I am a bit surprised at how hard it is to motivate myself that many times a day for an hour of stretching.
My plans are to have this drain out Friday. Get the compression stocking Monday (and return to work for half days). Then, drive to Vermont for Father’s day weekend. CROSS YOUR FINGERS FOR ME!