Monday, May 9, 2011
Initial Dermatologist Visit Feb 22nd
I went for my annual skin exam and Dr. Winter asked if I had noticed any changes in my moles. I am completely oblivious of my moles. Too many and they never change. Then, he looked at one on the arch of my foot and asked if I noticed any changes on that one. I said it looked raised up and was never that big. He suggested a biopsy (which I cringed at and thought of delaying, but reconsidered). He numbed the area and came back after 20 minutes and cut it out. He mentioned that he did not get it all, and could see it was a deep one. He also mentioned it was more like a wart than a mole. He took a few pictures before he dug it out, and I was on my way home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment