Friday, April 13, 2012

Continuing the Countdown.

34 injections to go!

We had a great ski vacation in Breckinridge Colorado last week.  I became a little sick on Saturday's arrival (fever was over 100) so I slept a bit and "troopered through" a concert and dinner.  I just think I was pushing too hard and not getting enough sleep.  We skiied on Sunday and Monday, then I took Tuesday off because it is my bad day (after Monday night injection).  We skiied Weds, Fri (sick days Thurs and Sat) and left on Sunday.  My week was similar to my work week.  I "functioned" Sun, M, W and F, and was sick on the other days.  I got plenty of skiing in.  My legs were like rubber at the end of my ski days.  My left leg really got a work-out.  It is showing some muscle tone.  I am glad to have that tired muscle feeling in that leg!

I will post pictures on facebook.

Peace,

Greta